Job DescriptionJumble requires an experienced and highly motivated technical salesperson to sell their product to firms in the financial, legal and healthcare industries.
About JumbleAs a result of increasing regulation and cybercrime businesses, particularly legal, finance and healthcare businesses need to protect their data. Jumble not only helps them comply with regulation it also saves them time and money as it's a secure email product that integrates with existing email platforms. Jumble integrates at the mail client level removing the need for significant capital outlay for the deployment and management of enterprise and/or gateway based email security products. Jumble performs encryption and decryption at the mail client level and therefore provides full end- to-end encryption of email data. Jumble’s users do not need to manage cryptographic keys, nor do they need to be registered to receive a Jumble encrypted email. Jumble is free for personal users and paid plans are available for business users.
YouYou are a self-starter; a highly motivated, enthusiastic problem solver who can anticipate and resolve issues. You must be able to communicate well to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. You have sold technical products to financial, legal and/or healthcare firms already and already have a wide and strong network of contacts in these industries.
Key ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for selling our product to firms in the financial, legal and healthcare industries.
Experience and Skills
- An outstanding sales record with a technical product
- Able to manage existing customer relationships, and proactively develop new customer relationships
- Identifies and anticipates customer needs and exceeds expectations
- Confident and can influence at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills that inspire the audience
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and under own initiative
- Commercially driven and financially astute
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to multi task
- Collaborates across the business to come up with new ways of working
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Flexible and proactive approach to workload
- Ability to demonstrate good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrates working to and achieving targets
- Experience of account management and penetration
- Candidate must be fluent in English
- Knowledge and understanding of the technology industry and related market segments
- Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
- A passion for good service
- Must have an outgoing and infectious personality and be able to portray this in a professional manner
- Previous experience working with startups is highly desirable
- Join a dynamic and fast growing technology start-up
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Commission on all sales